Accounting and Bookkeeping Services
JJH Bookkeeping Services can assist you in the preparation of your annual accounts be it:
- Sole Trader or Small Limited Company
If you have prepared your own limited company accounts why pay more than you need to?
If you can provide your accounts electronically either by excel, QuickBooks or SAGE then JJH Bookkeeping Services can prepare your accounts remotely.
You just need to email us your accounts data, copies of your bank statements and your previous years accounts and we can prepare your company accounts.
How it works
- Phone or email us
- Complete a form on your business
- Send us your accounts data
- We go to work and prepare your accounts
- We will email you draft accounts for approval
- You approve the accounts
- You pay us
- We will lodge your abbreviated accounts with Companies House and company tax return with HMRC
You would like to do the bookkeeping yourself but need some help getting set up and started? JJH bookkeeping Services can help.
Depending on the size and complexity of your business JJH Bookkeeping Services can help with one of the following options:
- Excel spread sheets
- SAGE 50 accounts
Or we can take on your bookkeeping for you either in your office or ours, from 1/2 day a month or more if needed.
JJH Accounts and Bookkeeping can assist you in the completion of your VAT returns
We will review your accounts and advise the best scheme to prepare your VAT returns to your particular situation be:
- Invoice accounting
- Cash accounting
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Monthly VAT returns
- Annual VAT returns
- Flat rate scheme
- VAT retail schemes
- VAT margin schemes
We can do the following
Prepare your VAT return from your accounting records:
- Review your VAT return for any errors
- Submit your VAT return online
- Advise what your VAT liability/repayment is and when it is due to be paid
We will even come to your office to prepare your Return.